- Telehealth is a great way to get the health care you need while still practicing social distancing.
- Our participants are surprised by the variety of care they can get through telehealth
- Prescriptions for medication
- Telehealth isn’t a perfect fit for everyone or every medical condition its explained the advantages ensure the best connection with the participants
- Refine communication techniques to assure participants have adjusted to telehealth.
- Leading to better connections and outcomes.
- Engage virtually with a participants home environment and with family.
- Issues can be addressed during virtual meetings.
- Staying put cuts down on commuting, travel in bad weather,
- Limiting physical contact reduces everyone’s exposure to COVID-19
- Expand the range of access to specialists who live further away
Primrose Health Solutions (PHS) staff is trained in a variety of mental health settings including inpatient, host home companion, supervised living, assisted living, psychosocial, nursing, peer support. Counseling, substance abuse, community mental health Although virtual visits may not be as common as traditional in person visits, there are many benefits that explain why this type of care is growing in popularity.
Telehealth may be a helpful option any time, but it’s especially important to know about during the COVID-19 public health emergency.