Transition Assistance Services (TAS)support the people living in nursing facilities and Medicaid eligible to set up a household in the community. It includes the payment for set-up expenses to the person transitioning from a nursing facility into a household setting.
Basic services included in TAS:
Transition assistance includes,
- Security deposits for leases on homes or apartments.
- Expenses for necessary household furnishing.
- Security deposits for utility services such as gas, electricity, telephone, and others.
- Expenses for one-time cleaning before occupying the home or apartment.
- Services essential for health and welfare.
We provide client-oriented TAS assistance as we believe that this assistance plays a vital role in recovery management and the re-integration of people with mental health issues into society.
For further assistance, feel free to contact us or visit us any time.